Head and Carb mod with stock pipes.

Questions and Answers about the best carb and Head mods available for the KDX.
xagentman

Head and Carb mod with stock pipes.

Post by xagentman »

I have my head and carb over at RB Designs becasue of all of your great feedback on the mods. Thanks so much for adding your input.

I have not seen anyone directly comment as to the performance increse with the stock pipe and silencer. Is it just as noticeable? I guess I am due to find out in a short while but, it would be nice to hear anyones experiances with this setup.

Thanks.

05 KDX220R
Last edited by xagentman on 04:54 pm Mar 09 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I think generally folks tend to swap the pipe out first thing... so finding someone who did this mod first may be hard to find.

But at least you can give us your impressions! :mrgreen:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
xagentman

Post by xagentman »

I will make sure I do. This was the lower cost option of the two and here in Oregon we are still in a bit of an off season with all the rain. Better to have the bike down during the wet weather then in the middle of the nice weather.
TWMOODY
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by TWMOODY »

Do the pipe too !
IdahoCharley
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by IdahoCharley »

I would also be interested in your impression of the RB mods with the stock pipe. You can always add the pipe later and there is no down time (well 15 minutes) with a pipe change.
KTM 380EXC Mine
KDX 200 Mark's
TTR 125 L Wife's
KDX 200 Austin's
EC 300 Tyson's
WR430 Husky - mine