Kdx 250 go fast parts

Questions and Answers about the best carb and Head mods available for the KDX.
JustinMiles

Kdx 250 go fast parts

Post by JustinMiles »

I have a 1992 kdx 250 I wanna know all the things I can do to get more power (carb mods , head milling, reeds , and who is the best to seen my cylinder off to to get it ported and polished and best exhaust
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Kdx 250 go fast parts

Post by Julien D »

Your parts are pretty interchangeable with kx250 bits of similar year. The head and base gasket make a difference, from what I'm told. Cheap and quick. If you still need more, you can use a kx flywheel. That kdx250 engine has gobs and gobs of usable power though, i would focus on getting the bike setup suspension wise first. Make sure the engine is solid and serviceable, and the bike is smooth, tuned, and right. Using the power a stock kdx 250 motor throws out is impossible if the bike isn't set up correctly, and that takes work. Once you can actually use the power the bike has, if you still want more power, then you can look at modding. Just my humble opinion, of course....
JustinMiles

Re: Kdx 250 go fast parts

Post by JustinMiles »

I have all aftermarket shocks and it is tuned just ab at its best I am looking good aftermarket parts to give it some power now
SS109
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Kdx 250 go fast parts

Post by SS109 »

Curious why you felt you needed to start another thread asking the same question? http://kdxrider.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=13896
Youtube Channel: WildAzzRacing
AZ State Parks & Trails OHV Ambassador - Trail Riders of Southern AZ
Current KDX: '98 KDX220
Old KDX: '90 KDX200 -White/Blue
'11 GasGas EC250R