Tool/Fender Bags

Feedback on products.....
skythrasher
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Tool/Fender Bags

Post by skythrasher »

I purchased one of these bags from a seller on Ebay that is in Bolivia. I got the black one. I really wanted the blue one, but the black was only $5 plus $9 shipping so I was willing to risk it. They say in their auctions that the shipping is slow and they are very accurate. It took almost 30 days to get here, but it was worth it. The quality is great and the fit is perfect. They sell the smaller size that goes on the later models as well. I will definetly being ordering a blue one.

I am serious, you can't tell this bag from OEM.
My Gallery
2001 KDX200
1987 KDX200
2002 CR250R
2016 KTM 350XCF-W Six Days
Engineer5

Post by Engineer5 »

I know this is an old post but still wanted to thank you for the info. That seller is still on Ebay as I was thinking of ordering one from him but was leary of the quality. I think I'll go ahead and order one from him.
"Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured...but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."
skythrasher
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by skythrasher »

I have ordered more than one from them and the are great bags. Slow as hell to get here but worth it for the price.
My Gallery
2001 KDX200
1987 KDX200
2002 CR250R
2016 KTM 350XCF-W Six Days
KDXdog

Post by KDXdog »

I purchased a big "super" bag that unfolds (expands) to skyscraper heights for adventure rides with my KLX400. It was a bargain, did take a long time to arrive, but the seller (julio) communicated all the way through.

For the money, it's well built. I'd buy from him again.

Should have bought the KDX bag too, but my stocker (04) is still in perfect shape.
Engineer5

Post by Engineer5 »

Received my fender bag from the Bolivian Ebayer yesterday. It actually arrived a little sooner than I expected. It looks good. I'm going to mount it today.

For a $70.00 savings over a factory bag it's definitely worth the nearly 4 week wait.
"Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured...but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."
dude541
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Tool/Fender Bags

Post by dude541 »

i have one also,
cant knock the quality,excellent bag.
regards
john
GKBO
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Tool/Fender Bags

Post by GKBO »

Tried to find these,found 1 from Boliva.Seems the price went way up to $30+ shipping.Did find this though http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BRAND-NEW-BLACK- ... 2c6c521736 any thoughts?
rbates9
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Tool/Fender Bags

Post by rbates9 »

It looks like it would be worth a try. Cheap enough.

Might want to check to see if it will fit a KDX first tho, they only have it listed for a KX and KXF. :lol:
GKBO
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Tool/Fender Bags

Post by GKBO »

I don't even have a rear fender to measure :shock:
frenche200
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Re: Tool/Fender Bags

Post by frenche200 »

I ordered a small purple rear fender bag on boliviaxport.com, the product is good quality, and they have a very efficient after-sales service: first they sent me wrong color (black), I sent an email, and they sent a good color and asked me to keep it mistakenly sent as a gift ...
very happy to have buy it!
i'm French and I don't speak English very well, so, please, excuse me :)