The New A.R.C. 220 V Boots.

Feedback on products.....
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

The New A.R.C. 220 V Boots.

Post by jafo »

Well I got to try out these new A.R.C. 220V boots this weekend. I really like these boots! They are so comfortable and very easy to walk in. I liked the performance and how they felt while riding the bike. They are so much better than my old Thor boots. The only thing I did'nt care for on these boots was the sqeeking sound they made at the hinged ankle while walking. I took care of that with some WD-40 though. All in all I'd give these boots a 9 out of 10 rating. I really liked the boots and the price was even better. A pair will run $160 from Rocky Mountain. Best bang for the buck I think. For anyone who does'nt know what these boots look like, they are the same styling as the Alpinestars Tech 10's and the Vector boots only for alot less money.

Jon.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

A.R.C makes some good products... thanks for the review.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXSean
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KDXSean »

jafo

how wide is your foot????
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

KDX Sean, I don't know, I'd have to measure one. I'd say that my foot is about average. I'm not a naturally stock build body wise, so my foot, eyeballing it, is about maybe 5" wide more or less. These boots did'nt fit my foot width real tight, they just felt comfortable. Best that I can describe it.

One thing I forgot to mention was how well they seemed to stick to the foot pegs. I mean you caould move your foot around ok, but when you wanted them to stay on the pegs, they did. No sliding off the side or nothin. They also helped me with my shifting. I think it's the contour of the boot, it just seems that it was easier to shift, I did'nt have to hunt for the shifter like I did with my other boots.

Jon.