FMF

Feedback on products.....
2FAST

FMF

Post by 2FAST »

Well got my pipe today FMF GNARLY 'WOOD'S" and I was kinda on and off about getting it thinking to myself all the thing's I could do with $220 dollars!!!But now it's on look's AWESOME it even sound's better I didnt think it would sound diffrent but it does so much better!!! and onto the ride I jumped on her took off and felt it rite away rite off bottom is awesome I love it probaly the best thing ive bought in a whille as far as power gain's go worth every cent!!! And I didnt even have to rejet my bike it seems to run perfect from bottom to top anyone have any suggestion's as to what my next step should be air-filter? stock is clean as new but is stock!!! Im getting a FMF core pipe here in about a week or two will it help any?
Anyway's thought Id give a big :bravo: to the FMF pipe anyone who doesnt have one get one it is worth the money...
2005 KDX 200
2005 Raptor 350
2007 Grizzly 400
2005 Bruin350
1995 Bayou 300
1995 Magnum 425
1986 XR 250
performancecycle

Post by performancecycle »

I ordered the "knarly" pipe and powercore 2 silencer all together and bolted it on, went on a test ride on a pipe line with a lot of very verticle situations.
bad idea! Not being used to the torque in came out from under me on a hill
and threw me on my can. Man what a diffrence! I love it! :supz: