Motion Pro fork bleeders

Feedback on products.....
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Motion Pro fork bleeders

Post by Indawoods »

KYB fork bleeders for KX forks.

Good quality... watch the torque... they are aluminum and can't take much stess but soooooooo handy and fast. Worth the price twice over!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

I pressume these type replace you exsisting bleed srcews ?? Thanks

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

That'd be the ones....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Cheers, I'll try to track some down.

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Motion Pro Part Number: 11-0027

Tucker Rocky Part Number: 151127
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

:supz:

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Pic!

*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Somehow Doug snapped one off on the trail. Next time the forks compressed, he got a snoot full of fork fluid.
Moral of story: Toss the stock bleed screws into your fanny bag. It could really save the day.

P.S. This happened while riding up at CC's place. It would have trashed the whole weekend except his ex-brother-in-law had a screw that just happened to fit!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Thanks for the reports, guys.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I guess the drill and tap ones are much more stout...

I believe these are that type except with an extension screwed onto the bottom. Just need to find a tap...
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Hey Vince... what sre these things worth over your way. They are close to $50AU over here and I'm 'trying' to justify the purchase. I think the Airstryker should have priority. Cheers mate... Trev

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

They are around $25 or less here....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****