IMS Pro-Series Pegs

Feedback on products.....
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

IMS Pro-Series Pegs

Post by Indawoods »

Not happy with much about them other than they are wider. They are over-priced and fit for dung. Had to grind the mounting tabs so I didn't have to beat them into the mounts.

I bought a pair for my 92 KDX too... thought I just got a bad set.... nope. Had to do the same thing to those.

I am one of those guys who will buy the product and not tell the company their product is crap but rather tell everyone else. I think the company should test fit their products every run of 50 or so pairs for quality control. If they don't do that then they deserve a bad review in such forums as this. I am not out to fix their problems but find a company that does care.

IMO and all that...
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

I've had the opposite experiance. I bought a set of the IMS pro series pegs for my '99KDX and they fit perfect. They even fold up higher than the stock ones did. No shaping to get them to work either. I got them off eBay and saved a few dollars too. Doug saw how mine looked. (Very nice polished finish) and got a set. His only complaint is that they are taking a toll on his kick starter due to the length of the teeth. I really notice the comfort of the wider platform. But be careful! Those teeth are sharp! Doug fell once and really almost hamstrung himself once! Even cut himself working on his clutch one day.

The reason I even got an aftermarket set of pegs was because I flipped my trailer hauling my bike and ground down one of the pegs pretty good before I could get things stopped.

Anyway, they look good, fit my bike fine, (Doug's too) and were discounted on eBay. Still, overpriced, but what isn't in the aftermarket dirt bike world?
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
quailchaser
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by quailchaser »

Vince, Wow...I can't believe you got bit twice. That's too bad.
I would have to agree with you on the price. But, I'm going to have to agree with the skipro3 on fit and usefulness. I like the sharp teeth and they just slid on like "butter" on my '03.

Later
Robb
Robb
*Sold* but not forgotten '03 KDX220R
'02 KX250
PW80 for the Gman
XR50R with Zuk yellow plastic and pink starlet stikers...soon to be Katiebugs ride.
AMA
Off Camber M/C
BRC
AZOHVC