A.R.C. Goggles

Feedback on products.....
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

A.R.C. Goggles

Post by skipro3 »

This review is on A.R.C. Corona Goggle Black Part# 1075750001 from Rockymountain. They cost me $13 for a set. I got 3 sets and extra lenses. I use a clear lexan lens, a yellow and a photo sensitive lens. Lexan lens are a must; they are strong and don't scrach as easy as plastic lenses. Lexan is what they make the windows in race cars out of. It won't yellow from sun exposure.
The goggles are very much like Scott 89's. They fit well, have a liner on the foam and seem to be lasting at least twice as long as the Scotts I've had in the past. The lenses are easy to remove and replace. I take my lens out each time I come back from riding and clean them under a flow of hot water, then use a soft micro cloth to polish them. I reinstall them and put the goggles into an old sock for protection. The goggle fit my face and helmet perfectly. They adapt to the quick release straps I use as well. They use any Scott 89 lens that you can get your hands on. That' good to know in case you are out of lenses and your buddy can loan you one, or your local shop carries Scott. Most, if not all shops do. Good a goggle as any out there, cheap and upgradable with straps and lenses. A good buy...
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!