Denver area shop-- Vickery Motorsports

Feedback on products.....
Colorado Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Denver area shop-- Vickery Motorsports

Post by Colorado Mike »

These guys are over in Aurora and are what a bike shop should be. They sell Kawy and Yamaha. So far everytime I've needed a part for our KDX, KX, or YZ, they've had it. All the other shops I've tried say "we can order it." . Well, that's nice spanky, if I wanted to order it, I wouldn't have come to a F'ing bike shop!!

I drive a lot further to this place because it's worth it. If you're a racer and discover you need a part on Saturday, you can call them and they'll put it in their truck. You can pick it up at the track on Sunday. Very cool, and they don't charge any extra.

If you buy a bike there, you can get a racer card that gets you 15% off parts and accesories too. Even used bikes. These guys are commited to racing, and support racers with classes on maintaining your bike, setting it up, and stuff like that. When I bought my kid's used YZ there and he mentioned he'd be racing it, the sales manager brought over an extra set of graphics and told him he'd be needing these in a couple months. BTW, That bike is an '05, looked new, still had the nibs on the tires, and I got it for $2200. Around here much older YZ's are right around that price.

I took my triple clamps to them to get the stems swapped for my KX conversion, and they did it while I waited, and knew what they were doing. they charged me $22.00 , which I thought was fair. When You take a bike in for service, you can specify who does the work.

Vickery Motorsports
2231 S. Parker Rd.
Denver, CO 80231

Phone: (303) 755-4387

http://www.vickerymotorsports.com/index.html
Mike

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.
'04 KDX220