New Airbox Mod accessory....

Feedback on products.....
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

New Airbox Mod accessory....

Post by Indawoods »

TPI valve works with your air box lid to add air when you need it, and keep the intake stock when you don't.
2 5/8" square TPI valve filters air and vent size is adjustable.
Comes with red fine filter, black medium filter, mounting hardware and instructions.
One TPI valve is adequate for most machines but for machines with engines 500cc and over, or with highly modified engines two valves work best.
Available at http://rockymountainmc.com for $17.99

*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

What do you do if you don't have an airbox lid? :lol:
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

A filter to protect your filter, which is a two stage filter anyway. Hmmmm. Add a filterskin to your filter and now you won't ever need to clean the air filter again. Of course you will not get any air into the motor, but hey, you will have a clean filter.

I predict the next product will be a pre-pre-pre filter, so the 2 stage filter, the filterskin, the airbox lid filter all stay clean.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!