Creator and Founder

Acerbis Tecnik front fender

Post by Indawoods »

Pretty nice piece of plastic!

Quality 8 1/2
Price 5
Looks 9 1/2
Functionality 10

Nice part of the fender is that the vents in the rear of the fender route air directly to the radiators. They are angled in such a way it won't throw mud on you or your motor. A very nice looking functional piece of equipment that is a little expensive. It does update the look of the bike so it has bling factor built in. I would buy it again....

Available at http://www.rockymountain.com for $31.99

*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

I like the fender but i wish they offered more color variations...like....green and black. :neutral: Good looking fender still.

Jon.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Everything old is new again. :grin: They used to make them with rear vents and you could buy extensions for the front and rear that you could color coordinate.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Anypiccys of it fitted yet ??? Looks nice off the bike though. :mrgreen:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

On the bike... Stock...and with the Woodsrider Fender Sticker!

There's a few others in my gallery too....

*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
FLAKDX
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by FLAKDX »

With your graphics and seat cover kit along with the white number plate backgrounds it looks Tits :mrgreen:
03 220R
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

A nice look Vince. And a wide platform for the woodsrider.net sticker too. I'll probably replace mine, when it's due, with one like that since I've seen your photos.
Now, show us a photo with some mud on that bike!! :lol:
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I wash it after every ride... But I will get a bunch of pics from LBL next week! :supz:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Did you just order a KX one ??

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

http://www.rockymountainmc.com is the correct link but they don't have any in stock. I was looking to see if I could get a black and white one but you can't. They sell replacement back sections in black but they are also out of stock. So a green / black fender is possible just not at the moment.