Video Wow DVD set. Hare Scramble From The NCHSA

Feedback on products.....
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Video Wow DVD set. Hare Scramble From The NCHSA

Post by jafo »

Well I got my DVD set the other day and got a chance to check it out. I've been looking for some good off road/woods racing videos. Just not much out there when I looked last. I did find this hare scramble video site. It's basicaly a highlights video from the 2003 NCHSA. It has alot of different footage, good woods riding footage from a helmet cam, alot of off the line starts, bonus footage ect. The helmet cam footage is entertaining because he dubbs in voices while your watching the video, like Austin Powers and some cartoon characters and sound effect and stuff that makes it amusing to watch. It's all pretty good stuff in my opinion. It's not like a store bought DVD but the quality is pretty darn good. They have other DVD videos too. They have a "Bikes Gon Bad" Video that I'm going to order next. But all in all thia video is has about 3 hrs. of footage. for $35. The Bikes Gone Bad video is over an hour of crashing videos. It goes for $19.95. The guy just e-mailed me yesterday and said they are putting together another bikes gone bad video that will have at least 1 1/2 hrs. of crash footage. I plan on getting oneor both of the crash videos. If it's anything like the DVD set I just got the crash videos should be really entertaining! :bravo:

So if you like watching woods riding and hare scrambles, it'd be worth the time getting some of these videos. http://www.videowow.com , the site has some footage of what you can expect in his DVD videos.

Jon. :boogie:
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

THe Kishwaukee enduro video from FRP Offroad is good. You may want to check into it, jafo. It's two hours of helmet cam footage from Fredette on a KDX in an enduro.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

Hey that'd be pretty neat. I'll have to lookinto. Is it on his Web site? I'll go look pretty soon.

Jon.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

I looked, but I didn't see it on there. You may have to call him. It was $19.99 when I bought it.

It can give you an idea of timekeeping, coming into checks, etc., if you watch the mileage and checkpoint signs and how he reacts.

Good luck.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

Sounds good. I'll give him a call tomorrow.

Jon.
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

So burn me a copy!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

LMAO !!! :supz: :lol: :lol:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."