Checking out G.O.D. Privateers DVD.

Feedback on products.....
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Checking out G.O.D. Privateers DVD.

Post by jafo »

I just picked up the Great Out Doors "Privateers" DVD today and am going to watch it tonight. I'll give a review later.

I also picked up a kick as$ DVD called "Higher Ground" It showcased professional hill climbing and also alittle trials. I love watching both of those sports. It's an awsome DVD and I highly recommend it if you like that kind of thing.

I also ordered a Hare Scrambles video which I have'nt recieved yet, but should shortly. It has over 3 hrs. of footage. Should be cool. I bought it to watch how the pro AA class riders do it. Also to study some starting techniuqes, you know, how to crash gracefuly and such. :supz: I'll give you all a review of this stuff and others I come across. I like watching riding videos. You'd be supprised at what you can pick up from them.

Jon.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

That new Movie is coming out too! "Motocross" Looks kinda coo...
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Did anyone see From Dust to Glory ?? That looks like a pretty cool movie too.

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

I'll probably check out the Supercross movie, I'll take my oldest to that one. It kinda looks like it's in the same format as Fast and the Furious. It should be pretty cool though.

I watched the Great outdoors Privateers last night. It was really cool. It gives you another side of Pro- Motocross. See how they live from race to race and all the hardships they go through. After watching this show, I think it's safe to say if I ever win the lottery or come into alot of money, I'd have to help some of those guys out. I think it'd be pretty cool to do that.

Jon.