Sedona MX887it tires, front and rear

Feedback on products.....
KDXrider1989

Sedona MX887it tires, front and rear

Post by KDXrider1989 »

I've had them mounted on my '89 KDX 200 since October and have ridden mostly on hard terrain and street. Granted I know better to ride hard on pavement, but I'm impressed to see only about a millimeter or 2 of wear on the rear tire and practically no wear at all on the front tire. I finally had the chance to take the KDX to a track today, knowing how muddy and slick it would be from 4 days of heavy rainfall. I figured this would be a good opportunity to test the tires and see if they're good quality, and wow I am impressed! The rear tire hooks up very well in really soft stuff, and the front tire grabs traction very well also. With these tires mounted on, the KDX is extremely stable in the mud and makes the handling of the bike very predictable! It also hooks up well in grass and dirt. It doesn't handle very well on pavement and gravel and makes turning pretty sketchy, but these tires weren't designed for the street anyway. They've been through some rocks every now and then, but don't show any signs of chunking. All in all I believe it's a very good tire set for the price and would recommend this set to someone else. I give it a 4.5 out of 5. I run both of my tires at 15-18 psi.