New fork stiffness

Questions and comments about converting to beefier forks..
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

:supz: Indeed I will. I spent 40 minutes cutting PVC tape to cover the sponge to keep the dust out (I just hope it stays on). I appreciate your concern :grin:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Have you taken it for a spin around the 'hood?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

:lol: Can you tell by the mud splashes ?? hehehehe

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

We just thought you had not washed the bike in a year and a half. Thanks for the correction. :lol: Get back out there!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

I only took it through the first 3 gears as it hasn't even been run in properly yet. I still got off with the shakes :supz:

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Don't forget a ride report now! Show us what you got with writing skills. I want details and blow-by-blow reporting! Take a camera too!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Camera is packed !! Now if your expecting a report like yours, feeeeerget it. :shock: :lol: I couldn't write a review with such a detailed description if my life depended on it. My writing skills consist of opening the program 101 Great Letters and filling in the blank fields. Seriously though I will do my best but just please don't expect it to be of the same calibre as yours. :grin:

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

That swill? That wasn't writing, that was just recording my take on the trip. Glad you enjoyed reading it though.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Well if thats swill, I'm almost embarassed to post up my attempt of a 'blow by blow' account of my trip. I will do my best just gimme a day or so to recover once I return, I'm sure I'll need recoverin'... I indeed enjoyed it alot !!! Thanks.

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Still waiting! :?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "