can i put inverted forks on my kdx

Questions and comments about converting to beefier forks..
dirtrider14

can i put inverted forks on my kdx

Post by dirtrider14 »

i was wondering can i put inverted forks on my 1992 kdx 200
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Yes...
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
dirtrider14

Post by dirtrider14 »

what do i have to do
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Look in the Fork Conversion forum... read the sticky's and then ask your questions. :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
dirtrider14

Post by dirtrider14 »

i don't get it do u have to change the triple clamps to e able to fit the inverted forks im only 14 lol
dirtrider14

Post by dirtrider14 »

ok i now u have to put on new triple clamps but what size forke from what bike do u use and do u have to adjust the forks to use on the kdx :?
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Pick a year....

Anything from 96 up to present day is best. You will need everything from trees to forks to rim and possibly caliper.

READ THE POSTS! You are no where close to understanding any part of it... so READ!

I don't think anyone is going to spoon feed you the information without you understanding the basics of the conversion.

You are probably better off just riding your bike and enjoying what it can do....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

kdxquebec
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by kdxquebec »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:
You are probably better off just riding your bike and enjoying what it can do....

I am agree.

Personal exeperience: :wink:

I still have the conventional stock forks (suited to my weight and riding style) on my kdx and I love em. Wish I could swap them and install the Kdx forks on my GasGas :grin:

BTW why you want to install inverted forks on your kdx?

Cheers :mrgreen:
'89 KDX 198cc '03 Gasgas Ec250 '13 Husaberg Te300
*CANADA* LEADING THE WORLD IN BEING JUST NORTH OF THE UNITED STATES.