KX125 forks on KDX

Questions and comments about converting to beefier forks..
AtomicKDX

KX125 forks on KDX

Post by AtomicKDX »

I am looking into buying some KX125 forks to mount on the 2003 KDX220R that I have. First, is this doable? Is this advisable? Will I gain in suspension performance (right now I have the stock setup)? Or, do I really need to go with the KX250 set?
jc7622
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by jc7622 »

The only difference between the KX125 forks and KX250 forks is the 250 forks have one size stiffer springs. I have '03 KX125 forks on my KDX200 and they are awesome. I am a big guy and they aren't too soft for me (I ride/race in the woods and don't get much air).

I will be selling the whole set-up in the not too distant future (Hint - hybrid). I will post them on here first before going the Ebay route. They will be complete and ready to bolt on with the KDX stem and everything. No need to go to a machine shop.
wanaride
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by wanaride »

Why will you be selling the whole setup? Are you selling your KDX?
I love someone with autism!

2006 KTM 250XCW
2003 KDX200
2006 CRF70
2006 KTM 50 Mini Adventure
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

>|<>QBB<
wanaride wrote:Why will you be selling the whole setup? Are you selling your KDX?
(Hint - hybrid)
AtomicKDX

Post by AtomicKDX »

Ok, I would be quite interested in this. Please post or PM me. When do you think you will do this?

>|<>QBB<
jc7622 wrote:The only difference between the KX125 forks and KX250 forks is the 250 forks have one size stiffer springs. I have '03 KX125 forks on my KDX200 and they are awesome. I am a big guy and they aren't too soft for me (I ride/race in the woods and don't get much air).

I will be selling the whole set-up in the not too distant future (Hint - hybrid). I will post them on here first before going the Ebay route. They will be complete and ready to bolt on with the KDX stem and everything. No need to go to a machine shop.
jc7622
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by jc7622 »

I will break my bike down as soon as I find a few missing parts. Probably will be June or July.