Some interesting stuff from Racetech

Questions and comments about converting to beefier forks..
KDXer
Supporting Member

Some interesting stuff from Racetech

Post by KDXer »

Race Tech have released a new compression piston designed to provide tuners with optimum control over valving outcomes. The new G2R valve provides a wealth of configurations that finally allows a tuner to overcome every damping problem (compression) encountered in modern day forks.
The G2R valve allows you to alter port dimensions for bottoming control. Shimstack preload for height control. Single or multi-stage valving options as well as the firmness of the shimstack itself.
A lot of aftermarket valves, whilst providing valid tuning options in the past have come in line for critisism from opposition tuners. This new valve provides ultimate control for a wide range of circumstances but does have a serious drawback....it relies on the tuner actually knowing what he's doing. There are many pretenders in this industry that talk big and deliver small. The biggest benefit to the public with this valve is that it will finally sort the sheep from the goats. check out the G2Rs at http://www.racetech.com

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."