Aftermarket shocks...

Questions and comments about converting to beefier forks..
motorhed220

Aftermarket shocks...

Post by motorhed220 »

ok....so i was bootin arond and found the SHOWA site...and i was looking at the "inverted shocks that are available...anyone know what the price tag on thses babies would be (ball park) and are they any good...would i just need KX triple Clamsp to make em fit? It doesnt say anything about models so i assume its 1 size fits all.

http://www.showa1.com/en/products/2rs/shock_a_f.html

Would these Universal products fit on the KDX any suggestions Besides Ebay...

http://www.protechsusp.com/

Anyone know of any OTHER aftermarket Forks or have ANY kx forks they might wanna sell me?
Live to Ride, Ride to live!!!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Why reinvent the wheel... You are going to pay through the nose for new forks...
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Re: Aftermarket shocks...

Post by KDXer »

>|<>QBB<
motorhed220 wrote:Anyone know of any OTHER aftermarket Forks or have ANY kx forks they might wanna sell me?

Ummmmm..... EBAY DOES !!!! :wink: They have fork loads of em. :mrgreen:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
motorhed220

Post by motorhed220 »

ebay eh....guess i will have to look into that...more thuroghly
Live to Ride, Ride to live!!!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Their stock is a little low right now on KX forks.... and KDX parts oddly enough... :?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
AZRickD

Post by AZRickD »

It comes and goes at eBay.

Contact one (or several) of the eBayers who specialize in dirtbike parts and ask him to find some stuff for ya. In the meantime, wait, and you'll find KX front ends appear every now and then.

Rick
I done KX-ed QuailChaser's KDX220R