KLX forks on a KDX

Questions and comments about converting to beefier forks..
TopperHarley
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

KLX forks on a KDX

Post by TopperHarley »

What can anyoue tell me about putting KLX forks on a KDX. how do the KLX compare to KX forks? I want to upgrade but still want my head light and number plate to easily mount up. will a KLX tipple tree fit my02 and 05 KDX? any problems I might run into. I figure I will have to use a different front wheel. Could I use a KLX tripple for mounting my light plate and then put kx tubes on it with a kx wheel?
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

My advise.... why bother? Same inerds just USD.

No comparison to KX forks either....

Something wrong with this? I can put the 03 plate on if I wish but I have the stock KDX light on it right now. True I have tie wraps holding the bottom but it has held up great....

*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
TopperHarley
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by TopperHarley »

OK, thats all i needed to hear. wasnt sure if the KLX forks were any better than the kdx forks. thanks for the info.
If you run into Heidi, have her look me up in her little black book and give me a call.
Im feelin a little wild today.
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/GATEWAY2-STROKE
2005 KDX220 mine
2003 KDX220 mine(under construction)
1998 KDX220 1/2 Brother-in-laws, soon his own
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Your welcome! :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "