Extra goodies

Questions and comments about converting to beefier forks..
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Extra goodies

Post by Ryan »

All right, well my total right now is $251 for everything including .36 springs. So all i need is $50 for oil and seal savers. So that is $300, does anyone know of something maybe one or more things that i could buy to improve my suspension. I was thinking of buying a motion pro fork bleeder but im not sure what that does exactly. Although i think it help release pressure. Should i buy this> Any other ideas? Or should i be fine with what i have. Which is fine too cause i still need handguard which i will take suggestions on those and i need a new front sproket along with some nuts,bolts and rad hoses. And a new seat cover.
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Get the hand guards first. You can't tune your new suspension with crushed fingers. :wink:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

VERY TRUE, which ones do you have?? I want to spend no more really than $60 with tax and shipping
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Mine are Acerbis Rally Pro. You should get a nice set for that sort on money. Have you looked on eBay ?!?

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I'm sure someone has a set on there without mounting hardware and has only been welded back together once! :lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Indawoods wrote:I'm sure someone has a set on there without mounting hardware and has only been welded back together once! :lol:
We like to call those "custom fit" in the trade :roll:
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E