KX fork setup pictures

Questions and comments about converting to beefier forks..
jaredXwoodsman

KX fork setup pictures

Post by jaredXwoodsman »

Does anyone have any pictures of their KDX with the KX forks on them? I'd like to see some pictures of the setup. Where the shim is supposed to go mainly I guess. Just confused on that part. Hoping to get my forks on next week and try them out.
Varmint
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Varmint »

http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww33 ... 20Project/

My forks were installed before the RB new sleeve/spacer combo piece. I used the KX lock nut as the spacer I needed. So I have two lock nuts on my setup.

I think you're the same guy doing this on NEDB. If so, I live in CT and can show you the bike sometime (at a hare scramble maybe).
In my garage
2003 KDX200
2003 KX85
2005 CRF230F
2009 300 XC-W(e)
My KDX
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

Only shot I have of the spacer

It is pressed into the top clamp
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
jaredXwoodsman

Post by jaredXwoodsman »

>|<>QBB<
Varmint wrote:http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww33 ... 20Project/

My forks were installed before the RB new sleeve/spacer combo piece. I used the KX lock nut as the spacer I needed. So I have two lock nuts on my setup.

I think you're the same guy doing this on NEDB. If so, I live in CT and can show you the bike sometime (at a hare scramble maybe).
Yup that's me. You're pictures will help me a whole lot. Hoping to have this setup before The Classic.