Another Fork Update. Riding.

Questions and comments about converting to beefier forks..
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Another Fork Update. Riding.

Post by jafo »

Well, I sent the forks through another test Yesterday. I took it out on the track. Done pretty well for the setup. But the real test was the trails. There was'nt alot of them but they did get alittle technical. It was just a big hare scramble loop basically. One portion had a fallen tree about 2 and a half foot high. It took the log pretty well. I lost the bike one time over the log out of 4 to 5 crossings. They still preformed better over the log then the stock forks have. I've crossed bigger logs with the old forks with more trouble. These kind of spring you over but you have to keep your mommentum. The forks also perfomed good on the tight trails. Did very well and the front only washed out once and that was my fault.

Jon.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Do you have a Stabilizer Jon?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

Not yet but it's going to be next. Emigs has his own stabilizer. I think I'm going to try his out. My buddy and I were discussing those on the way out yesterday.

Jon.